WinTV Windows driver and WinTV v7 latest version download
WinTV v7 application and driver download package
WinTV v7 installation package, version 3.9g
For Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
File name: wintv7_cd_3.9g.exe
File size: 151.4 MB
This download is a complete installation package, including drivers for supported WinTV products plus the WinTV v7 application and utilities.
A valid WinTV application CD-ROM will be needed to install this WinTV v7 version. Any WinTV v6 or WinTV 7 application CD can be used during the install. If you do not have your original WinTV CD-ROM but would like to update to WinTV v7, you can purchase a new CD on the Hauppauge webstore
If you have a WinTV v7.2 CD-ROM with Extend, then the latest version of WinTV Extend will also be installed.
To install the WinTV v7 application update
- Download the WinTV v7 installation package to your PC. After downloading this file, the file is normally saved in the Download directory on your PC
- Run wintv7_cd.exe from the Download directory on your PC
- Click Step 1. Install Drivers. This will install the WinTV Windows driver. At the completion of the driver install, you should see a message which says Drivers have been updated sucessfully.
- Click Step 2. Install WinTV. This will install the WinTV v7 application, 'middleware', TV services and other necessary files.
This will complete the driver and application installation for your WinTV.
Release notes for WinTV v7:
- Adds support for HD PVR 2 models 1573xx
- Update to the WinTV-HVR-955Q driver to fix problems seen when switching channels quickly
- Fixed an error "You do not have access to make the required system configuration modifications..."
- Increased Pause Buffer bar size
- New WinTV-NOVA-HD-USB 2 driver to fix issues in Turkey and other countries with low symbol rates
- New WinTV-HVR-1975 driver to fix issues with 6875 Symbol rate
- Fixed no Extend tab showing on upgrade installation
File name: 88x_2_126_30325_SIGNED.zip
Size: 1.42 MB
To install the latest Windows driver only:
Leave your WinTV-Nova-S Plus plugged into your PC. Follow the following steps:
- Download the WinTV-NOVA-S Plus driver update.
- Click to install. This will install the WinTV-Nova-HD USB 2 Windows driver.
- At the completion of the driver install, you should see a message which says Drivers have been updated successfully.
- At this point, the Windows driver will be installed.
Add-ons for the WinTV-Nova-S Plus
WinTV IR Application
Note: WinTV IR application (included in CD download).
WinTV-Nova-S Plus Manuals
Prodinfo.exe is a program you can run which will extract information about the WinTV product you have installed such as model and serial number, MAC address, revision, and features which can be used to identify the exact model of your product. The driver for the device must be installed in order to run Prodinfo.exe
HCWCLEAR.exe is a program you run to remove all driver and files that were installed with the installation of the Wintv program.