Hauppauge Capture Features
- Record, edit and upload your Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU and PC game play in HD
- New feature: record your videos with Facecam (HD PVR 2, HD PVR Rocket and Colossus 2) (Note: Facecam requires an i5 or i7 or faster processor)
- Game commentary recording and streaming, with multi-track audio
- Simple and fast trim editor
- Upload your game recordings to YouTube
- Built-in StreamEez for Twitch and YouTube Live streaming. (Note: YouTube streaming requires Live Event enabled by YouTube)
- Built-in logo inserter (HD PVR 2 and Colossus 2 only)
- Simple to use video quality selector and scaling options
- Support for recording 5.1 channel audio over Optical and SPDIF on the HD PVR 2 GE Plus and the HD PVR 2 model 1512
Hauppauge Capture Download
Hauppauge Capture version 35054
Hauppauge Capture version 35054 | Date: Feb 24, 2017
Release notes: click here
Click here for the Hauppauge Capture page
- HD PVR 2 (all models)
- Colossus and Colossus 2
- HD PVR Rocket
- HD PVR 60
- Click the download button and save Hauppauge Capture to your PC (do not select 'Run')
- Once Hauppauge Capture is downloaded, run the Hauppauge Capture installation
- After installation, you will be asked to reboot your PC. Please reboot.
- While rebooting your PC, if you have an HD PVR 2, remove the power plug from the back of the HD PVR 2 for a few seconds and then plug it back in. This resets the HD PVR 2.
- Once your PC is rebooted, you will see the Hauppauge Capture icon on your Windows desktop. Run it. No other setup is needed.
New features in the version
- Adds StreamEez for the HD PVR 60: stream with Twitch and YouTube
- Videos are now stored in This PC -> Videos -> HauppaugeVideos
- Skipback can now go to 0
- Added Facecam support for Logitech webcams
- Low resource mode can be turned off if you have an i7 CPU and are using Facecam
- Skipback function in the Capture tab so you can record up to 16 hours in the past.
- Adds Facecam to recordings: To turn on the Facecam, go to the Settings tab and select your webcam in the Webcam drop down menu. On slower PCs (slower than an Intel i5), the 'Low resource mode' is turned on.
- Includes FaceCam frame. The setup for frames is in the Settings tab. You can make your own frame too! Just create a png file with a megenta background where you want FaceCam to go, and drop the PNG file in Users -> Public -> Hauppauge Capture -> Effects. It will then show up in the list of frames in the Settings menu.
Comments, questions on this version? Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes in this version
- New HD PVR 2 driver (1.6.33232) included to help fix problems when recording at very high bitrates
- Fixes issue with passthrough audio not working on HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition
- HD PVR Rocket will not remux when Mic is set to none or set to the Rocket microphone thereby capturing raw TS output
- Improvements to SkipBack
- Cleaning up temp-x-xxx.ts files which might be left behind
- Fixed issue where video could end up 15 seconds behind live, if signal dropped or HDMI cable was removed
- Fixed issue with record button not working on HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue where mute status could get in the wrong state after app restart (from Edit and Capture tabs)
- Fixed issue with USB Mic levels were not set correctly on HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue on HD PVR Rocket where it would show "Waiting for HDMI Input" rather than real resolution
- Improvement in webcam mode for HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue where HD PVR Rocket might not show video
- Fixed an issue where turning off a DisplayPort monitor while recording could stop the recording from continuing
None at this time.
Hauppauge Capture Compatibility
Hauppauge Capture supports the following models:
- HD PVR 60
- HD PVR 2 (all models)
- HD PVR Rocket (all models)
- StreamEez Pro (all models)
- Colossus 2 (all models)
- HD PVR model 1212 and other original HD PVR models (Webcam, Logo, Streaming, Microphone, and direct MP4 capture not supported)
- Colossus (all models) (Webcam and Logo not supported)
Note: you can have Showbiz, the WinTV application and Hauppauge Capture installed at the same time on your PC, but you can only record from one program at a time.