Hauppauge Technical Support Contact Details
You can use this form or you can email us at:
We try to answer all email within 24 hours (except weekends and Public Holidays).
If you are having WinTV activation problems (invalid code or activation code in use)
Please provide the activation code and your email address below. We will reset your code and send you an email message confirming that the code is reset.
If you have lost your WinTV Activation Code
We can try to look it up with your serial number. To find your serial number, run Prodinfo and copy and paste the results in the Problem description field below. We will email the Activation Code to you.
If you have HD PVR 2 or Colossus 2, please make sure you have attempted the following before you contact support.
- Download and install the latest version of Hauppauge Capture
- Check out our troubleshooting guide at Troubleshooting
- Please see if your problem is listed in the Frequently Asked Questions
- Please swap your HDMI cables, in for out. We sometimes find that a bad HDMI cable can cause problems.
If you are having a problem with WinTV, please make sure you have attempted the following before you contact support.
- Please install the latest version of WinTV Software. Note: you will need your Activation Code to complete the WinTV software installation.
- Please see if your problem is listed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the corresponding application in the support page