Hauppauge Capture Download
Hauppauge Capture version 37073 | Date: March 14, 2019
- Plug in the HD PVR Pro 60 to a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port (USB 3.0 port is recommended due to the higher power output it provides)
- Click the download button and Save Hauppauge Capture to your PC (do not select 'Run')
- Once Hauppauge Capture is downloaded, run the Hauppauge Capture installation
- After installation, you will be asked to reboot your PC. Please reboot.
- Once your PC is rebooted, you will see the Hauppauge Capture icon on your Windows desktop. Run it. No other setup is needed.
Note: we recommend making all HDMI and A/V connections to the HD PVR Pro 60 while the device is disconnected from the USB port (in other words: unpowered).
HD PVR Pro 60 Firmware Update
Firmware updates can be done to add new features and performance improvements to the HD PVR Pro 60
HD PVR Pro 60 Firmware Version 307
To install the latest HD PVR Pro 60 firmware:
- Download the firmware:
- Copy HU677UVC.BRN to root of your SD Card (FAT32 or exFAT is supported)
- Plug SD card into HD PVR Pro 60
- Disconnect the USB Cable
- Hold in the snapshot button while connecting the USB cable and wait until the white LEDs are flashing. You can release the snapshot button while the white lights are flashing.
- Once firmware is complete the LED's will turn green.
You can verify the firmware version in Hauppauge Capture -> Advanced Options -> Firmware