WinTV v10: The new TV application from Hauppauge
WinTV v10 features:
- Watch, pause, record and playback TV from Hauppauge TV tuners
- Multiple tuner support: Picture-in-picture, record multiple TV programs or multiple WinTV windows
- Built-in Electronic Program Guide with scheduled recording, one time and season recording
- Closed captions and Parental control (North America)
- New layout with better controls for live TV pause and playback
- Integrated TV recording scheduler
- Logical channel numbers (Europe)
- Signal strength monitor for digital TV channels
- Live TV and recording playback controls: skip forward/back 30 secs and 1 minute
- Fast skip on recording playback: 10%, 20%, 30%, etc from numbered remote control keys
New feature: record to network drive (NAS drive). The latest version of WinTV v10 will automatically move your recordings to a network drive after the recordings are complete, freeing up space on your local disk
WinTV v10 Compatibility
WinTV-HVR hybrid analog/digital TV series
WinTV-HVR-955Q, Xbox One TV tuner, WinTV-HVR-950Q, WinTV-HVR-950, WinTV-HVR-850
WinTV-HVR-935C, WinTV-HVR-930, WinTV-HVR-930C
WinTV-HVR-2255, WinTV-HVR-2250, WinTV-HVR-2200, WinTV-HVR-2205
WinTV-HVR-1265, WinTV-HVR-1260, WinTV-HVR-1250
WinTV-HVR-5525, WinTV-HVR-4000, WinTV-HVR-3000
WinTV digital TV receivers
WinTV-dualHD, WinTV-quadHD, WinTV-soloHD
Starburst 2, Starburst
WinTV-NOVA-T stick (DVB-T)
HD PVR series of high definition video recorders
HD PVR 2 (all models), Colossus 2, HD PVR Rocket, HD PVR Pro 60, HD PVR 60, HD PVR model 1212, Colossus
Digital cable receivers
Satellite TV receivers
WinTV-NOVA-S, WinTV-NOVA-S2, WinTV-NOVA
TV tuners with limited support
WinTV PVR-250: up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-350: up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-USB2 (29xxx model): up to Windows 7, 32-bit only
WinTV PVR-150: up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
WinTV PVR-500: up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
WinTV PVR-PVR-USB2 (24xxx model): up to Windows 7, 32/64-bit, less than 4GB RAM
- PCTV 340e/801e
- PCTV 73e
- PCTV HD TV Tuner Card (800i)
- PCTV 290e
- PCTV 77e
- PCTV 79e
- PCTV 78e
- PCTV 291e
- PCTV 292e
- PCTV 461e
- PCTV Pico Stick 74e
If you do not see your Hauppauge product listed, please email us at: email@example.com and we will check compatibility.
WinTV v10 Application and Windows Driver Download
Installation notes for WinTV v10:
If you do not have a WinTV v10 Activation Code, you can purchase a new WinTV v10 Activation Code on the Hauppauge webstore.
If you have purchased an Activation Code for WinTV v10 with Extend from the Hauppauge Webstore, the latest version of WinTV v10 with Extend will be installed.
Installation on multiple computers: the WinTV application can be installed on as many PCs as needed as long as you use the same Hauppauge device. We link the serial number of your TV tuner (sometimes it's the MAC address) with the Activation code. So as long as you use the same Hauppauge device, you can install on more than one computer.
This download is a complete WinTV v10 application, including Windows drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
For Windows 11, 10, 8 and 7
Version: 41041 | File size: 164 MB | Date: Feb. 10, 2023
Release notes | Backup download site | Previous version 38066
WinTV v10 installation instructions
The WinTV v10 will install Windows drivers before installing the WinTV v10 application.
- Step 1: Download the WinTV v10 installer by clicking the download button above. The WinTV v10 installer is normally saved in the Download folder on your PC
- Step 2: Run wintv10setup from the Download folder on your PC. If you see the message "Windows Protected Your PC, Windows Smartscreen prevented an unrecognized app ...", click 'More info' and 'Run anyway'. Windows Smartscreen is a new 'feature' in Windows 10 to prevent new updates from being installed automatically.
- Step 3: Halfway through the installation, a message will pop up asking for you to enter the Activation Code.
- Step 4: At the Activation required screen, click on Enter Activation code and enter the activation code which was emailed to you or is printed on the WinTV v10 activation card. You do not need to enter the dashes, and you can use upper or lower case characters.
- Step 5: When the installation is complete, you will find the WinTV icon on your Windows desktop. Double click on this icon and the WinTV application will run. On the first run of WinTV, it will automatically go through the TV source selection and will scan for channels.