A hybrid TV tuner stick for Freeview DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C plus Analog Multi-PAL TV
Triple digital TV formats, plus analogue TV and video capture too!
WinTV-HVR-935-HD is a USB TV tuner with analogue TV and video, plus DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C digital TV reception. You can can receive Free-to-air digital terrestrial HD TV (also called 'DVB-T/T2'), digital cable television and radio (DVB-C), analogue cable TV on your PC or notebook.
TV in HD quality
WinTV-HVR-935-HD comes with the latest WinTV HD application, which contains video decoders for both SD TV and HDTV. You can also enjoy free to air HDTV programs on your digital cable TV system. Note: over-the-air and DVB-C HD programmes are only available in some areas
Digital cable television (DVB-C)
Did you know? In Singapore you can receive Mediacorp's free-to-air digital TV via your SCV's wall socket* cable TV input (* Not the encrypted or paid channels). WinTV-HVR-935-HD is ideal for customers in Singapore and other AsiaPac regions for receiving free-to-air digital TV or free-view DVB-C channels.
Thanks to the TimeShift function and Hauppauge's WinTV application, you can pause your TV programme by simply clicking the pause button in WinTV application. Then continue your TV programme at a later time.
Digital Video Recorder
Record digital TV programmes manually or automatically (with WinTV application's built-in TV recording scheduler) without quality loss. You can also record analgue TV, which is converted directly into the space-saving MPEG-2 format during recording via opur SoftPVR software encoder.
Electronic Program Guide
With the Electronic Program Guide for digital TV (DVB-C / DVB-T2 and DVB-T), you always plan to keep track of the TV program for the next seven days and can directly click of a mouse, the recording of broadcasts.
Teletext reception (If available in your region)
Do not abandon teletext as a proven source of information for news, weather, sports scores, financial information, etc.
Record analogue video
Using the supplied A/V cable, connect your VCR or camcorder and record your analogue video in digital MPEG-2 format on your hard disk.
You can control the WinTV application using the included Hauppauge IR remote control, from the comfort of your couch!
WinTV-HVR-935-HD Hybrid Stick Features
- Receive DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C and analog TV on your notebook or PC via USB 2.0
- Small and lightweight, ideal for mobile use
- TimeShift function for delayed viewing
- Electronic Program Guide for digital TV
- Manual and schedule recordings of TV programs
- Receive video text
- Includes DVB-T/T2 rod antenna for TV Everywhere
- Remote Control included
- Includes A/V cable with composite / S-Video input for connecting external video sources
- Compatible with Windows Media Center *
- Includes Latest WinTV software for TV in a window or full screen
- DVB-T radio is not DAB radio. DVB-T radio can be received only in some regions.
- For Singapore residence, some DVB-T/T2 reception with indoor antenna might be impaired by walls and high neighboring buildings/structures/trees. In such environments, an outdoor / roof-top DVB-T antenna is recommended. If you are using roof-top antenna with amplified signal, in theory, you should not encounter any reception problem and you should be able to receive all free-to-air DVB-T/T2 channels available in Singapore.
- Windows Media Center: The reception of DVB-C in Windows Media Center is only possible if additional software is purchased (DVBLink).
- Windows Media Center 2005: a software MPEG-2 decoder for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 is required (not included).
WinTV-HVR-935HD model numbers
WinTV-HVR-935HD Model 01588/01591 includes
- WinTV-HVR-935-HD USB 2.0 Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C and analogue TV receiver
- USB extension cable
- DVB-T antenna (VHF + UHF)
- A/V adapter cable
- IR remote control
- WinTV activation code and software download card
- Quick installation guide
WinTV-HVR-935HD system requirements
- Minimum CPU requirements:
Dual Core 1.8GHz processor for SD digital channels
or a 3.0GHz single-core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor for HD TV and analog TV/video
- Operating System:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Media Center *
- Sound card or onboard sound
- A free USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Internet connection for WinTV software installation
* Windows Media Center: The reception of DVB-C TV in Windows Media Center requires additional software (DVBLink).